[LargeFormat] Re: Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Skip Roessel largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 10 14:10:01 2002

Don't know, but I believe Photoflo in the concentrations usually used would have
zero effect on B&W processes. In any event, if it sticks to the tank and wouldn't
wash off, no worry it would migrate into the chemistry.
Skip
skiproessel@mindspring.com