[LargeFormat] Re: Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 6 13:01:20 2002

At 22:20 04/12/2002 +0100, Alexander Selzer wrote:
>Clive Warren wrote:
> >
> > The sponge on a stick idea is not that appealing - just another
> > way to introduce dust into the Expert tanks.
>
>How will you introduce dust with a _wet_ sponge. The sponge has to be wet
>for drying. Sounds crazy but is right. I use the sponge and get a dry 3006
>within minutes. And another point is, that you do not get lime spots from
>hard water.
snip

Thanks Alex,

I may well invest in one of those sponges on a stick, however will try
using tea towels initially and see if that will do the job. Any
recommendations for UK Jobo kit suppliers would be useful. I think that
there is one main importer.