[LargeFormat] Multiple Exposures to Extend Dynamic Range

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 4 20:50:16 2002

Bill Atkinson does this. He uses a Hasselblad ARC body and makes multiple
exposures, scans the transparencies on a drum scanner, then combines the
various pieces in Photoshop and outputs, on a LightJet, a photograph with a
h-u-g-e dynamic range.

Bill Atkinson at: http://www.billatkinson.com/Homepage.pl

Jim