[LargeFormat] Need help with lensmounting]

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 4 20:37:07 2002

--------------10865044B22CC2064CFACDB9

Hi folks!

      I've picked up another WF Ektar for my 5x7 Seneca, a 190mm (I also

have
the 135mm WF Ektar).  I have the lens board to mount it on and retaining
ring.   I would
like to
avoid sending it off to Steve Grimes just to get it mounted.

     Can anyone recommend someone to drill the lensboard and mount it in

the Greater San Fransisco Bay Area, California?

Thanks!

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net