[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 3 15:33:47 2002

At 07:17 28/11/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>clive,
>
>When I was running an ATL-3  we used the sponge until the stick pulled out=
=20
>of the sponge, then went to the same way we dried the reels and 'amateur'=
=20
>tanks--inside a homemade cabinet powered by a 1500w hair drier.  The temp=
=20
>inside the cabinet would reach 180=B0 and dry anything quickly.  Never had=
 a=20
>problem with glue seams seperating either.
>
>les

Thanks for the comments from Les and Mark. Good to know that the tanks will=
=20
take the temperatures without warping which was my concern. The sponge on a=
=20
stick idea is not that appealing - just another way to introduce dust into=
=20
the Expert tanks.

Will let you know how I get on with the processor when it arrives.

Some people have commented before about removing the lids post processing -=
=20
am hoping that the foot pump is not really necessary. There is a little=20
compressor sitting in the garage if it really is that difficult to remove=20
the lids.