[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 3 07:55:44 2002

I thought the idea of the foot pump was crazy. So I opened them more or=20=

less with my fingers.. and ended up cracking the seam on the outer part =
of=20
the tank.  After that I used the pump.  A little wax on the edge may =
keep=20
the lid from going on so tight.