[LargeFormat] Jobo 3000 Series Expert Drums

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Wed Nov 27 19:30:22 2002

Words of advice. Do NOT skimp on the chemistry. Always use more than JOBO
recommends to insure even coverage. And make sure that the drum is level.
The drum must be level even if the CPA2 isn't level. Check it carefully.
And double think about where the film notch is when loading a cylinder with
two sheets, so as to make sure that the emulsion faces out.

You'll love it!!!

:-)

Jim