[LargeFormat] Tempel-Tuttle Comet - Shooting Stars Tonight!

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Nov 18 16:53:12 2002

Here in Day-twah  (DEE troit as called by the locals)   we've got loads of
clouds so the only stars I'd see would be when i tripped over the  tipod
and had the aero ektar hit me on the back of the head as the front of my
head found a nice sharp rock.   I think I'll curl up with a nice big
portrait lens and try to figure out just how many extra leaves B&L put in
this thing.  I"m begining to think some of the machined rings that act as
ways were soldered in---urrrggghhh  parish the thought!