[LargeFormat] Moody 20's noir shots

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 12 21:04:01 2002

At 2:08 pm +0800 25/10/02, rstein wrote:
snip
>     I am currently completing a calendar shot on 35mm and when this is
>done - 2 more girls - I shall do a series of moody 20's noir shots a la
>Manasse and send a selection to Clive for posting.
snip

>      Uncle Dick

Dear Uncle Dick,

Now that I am looking forward to!

Your space is reserved on the f32.net web site.

Some of you may remember that I promised myself a series of model
shoots since finding myself with (theoretically) a lot of time to
contemplate the world and photography. Incredibly there now seems to
be less time available since finishing the work that was paying the
bills.

It is probably a time/space thing and one of those singularities has
popped out of the TV during some trek adventure.

This morning I found myself staring at the bellows on the 8x10 close
to my bed for about the fifth time in as many days trying to work out
how it was that the job of removing them for restoration still hasn't
started......

Anyway, will be looking the mail in anticipation of the photos. Your
companion dress code shots are sitting here waiting for what the
photographer saw....