[LargeFormat] Oh Sheet

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 5 01:46:57 2002

Well, surprisingly enough, Canada Post came through the other day!  My prize
for the Oh Sheet contest!  Let me thank Uncle Dick for the prize, which
includes two rstein original prints of some interestingly clad females.
Unfortunately they are unsigned which limit their value on the open art
market.  However the content is classic U. D. which should be identifiable
by any knowledgeable art appraiser!  Some antique photo magazines rounded
out the prize... clearly Uncle Dick had my best interests in mind as they
both contain some rather pretty skin.

Thanks Uncle Dick!

On another note, I was going through the deepfreeze looking for some sheet
film and came across a ziplock with 4 boxes inside.  Two Velvia, two Ilford.
Normally I would take an empty box to put the exposed film into when
travelling, so I assumed this was the case.  Sure enough, one Velvia box was
empty, the other had a few sheets left.  Unfortunately there are sheets in
both black and white boxes!!  By date, the oldest box has 14 sheets in it
which suggests they may have been unloaded from 7 holders.  If it was an odd
number I'd assume it could be unexposed... So I guess I'll have to process a
sheet and see if there are images to be had.  I don't recall shooting that
many unaccounted sheets however.

Anyone else outsmart themselves like this?

Brock