[LargeFormat] Jobo Tank for 4x5

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 31 01:56:02 2002

Clive... the mixing of the developer into its first solution is harmful if
you breathe the fumes... so work outside on a slightly breezy day and work
so the chemicaals are downwind of you.. if you do that, the danger is
minimal....

Rollo PYRO is available from the Photographers' Formulary and I think
Bostick and Sullivan......

The formulary sells but does not advertise the half kits... 16L worth of
chemicals which at 300 mL per run, is 48 runs of negs....to be more
direct..... 200 sheets of 5x7, 300 sheets of 4x5, etc  A LOT of film......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

 Will
have to take a look at the SilverPrint catalogue to see if there is a
Rollo Pyro brew available. I am a little reluctant to try making my
own after all the warnings about mixing up from powder form.