[LargeFormat] new portrait lens to my managerie

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 30 20:26:48 2002

While I have no problem allowing that to happen,  I wanna get some more
"artful" photographs of them.
I'm threatening doing a documentary of the restoration of the 3A--it would
be stills of course and I'd have to find a web site, etc. but at this
point I'm concentrating on getting a place to put up a sweep and a soft
box that doesn't interfere with dinner.

the 3A is an 'f4 portrait' lens  (petzval)   below is the link to to
3Bs.   at the extreme left is a 3A like mine.
http://home.twmi.rr.com/lnphoto/SERIES3B.jpg