[LargeFormat] JOBO Discussion

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 22 11:46:03 2002

A case in point.  The studio I worked at had an early ATL-3. After 5 years
the Mercedes Benz Windsheild washer motor that ran the tilt, pooped out.
The new improved parts eliminated that problem, plus simplifed the
switching from the high port (for expert tanks) to the low port.  cost of
repair.  $1300.
This was about three or 4 years ago, so he paid for the repair, but he's
selling the machine and a host of expert tanks, and 120 roll tanks,
extensions and reels, and the jobo dryer for $1100.

les