[LargeFormat] Jobos for 5x7?

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Tue Oct 22 03:28:37 2002

I'm using the CPP-2 with expert drums. I have both the 3005 and 3010
drums. And the foot pump for opening them. And some cement for fixing
the tiny air leaks that make the pump hard to use. And a big billet
of pine wood to club off the top when I give up on the pump. The
drums do a wonderful job. They *are* hard to open after, though.

Verna

--
"Barn's burnt down -- now I can see the moon"
Zen saying