[LargeFormat] Groundglass Magnifiers

Dan Andrews largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 20 15:12:00 2002

Yesterday I ordered a "Peak 4X Pro Focusing Loupe With Neck Cord" (that
is how it is listed by the retailer's website.)

For about $50 it seemed like a good deal.  If anyone has experience with
this Loupe (good or bad) let me know.

--
*                  Dan Andrews                   *
*             Cairo American College             *