[LargeFormat] The Oh My Goodness File

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 20 13:04:04 2002

In a message dated 10/20/02 5:24:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
rstein@bigpond.net.au writes:

<< Dear Friends,

      That title is the Bowdlerized version. The real one is I'm Getting Too
 Old For This Sh.....

     You too can join in this file. You just tag on the end and tell us when
 you first realised that you were turning to the dark side. When you
 discovered that you were the sort that your Mum used to warn you about. When
 you finally had to admit that you should be locked up.

      My time came today. I was mixing up a batch of the new wonder developer
 D-76 ( It is Vitamized!) in the 80 cent plastic bucket and I realised that I
 was mixing it with the plastic spatula from the kitchen. The one that I am
 using currently to fry the sausages for tea. I am trying to remember if I
 rinsed it out. I really don't care - the taste of D-76 is better than the
 sausages we get round here.

      For our North American readers, tea is supper. For our English readers
 tea is dinner, unless you are from the Midlands. For our European readers,
 tea is not drunk at tea. It is drunk at teatime. Afternoon teatime. I drink
 beer at tea. I drink tea at supper. Stop me before I type again.....

     Uncle Dick

Dearest Uncle,

    For me I have wondered about my sanity for awhile. I have chosen to try
and get into the commercial end of photogrpahy, somewhat late in life on top
of that I like the smell of fixer. I'm sure there must be something wrong at
least that's what my wife says.

Greg Orlando