[LargeFormat] Lensboards for Zone VI

Mike Kirwan largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 18 20:05:44 2002

I have the Zone VI Wooden field camera, which is a modified Wista 45DX. It
takes both the black Zone VI boards as well as the Wista boards. These also
fit technica and Tachihara and other field cameras.  The flyer I got from
Midwest Photo has a bunch of them on special offer.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Stan McQueen
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 10:07 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Lensboards for Zone VI

I have a pre-Calumet Zone VI camera which takes an odd size lensboard (3
7/8 X 3 1/2). The lensboards Calumet now sells are 4x4 and don't fit. The
camera came with one metal lensboard (labelled Zone VI Labs) and I got
another one with a lens that I bought. Does anyone know of a source for
these boards?

Thanks,
Stan