[LargeFormat] demand for 3x4 film?

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 17 21:26:23 2002

Hi Les!

     I no longer have the 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 Graflex I used for awhile because of
the
lack of available film.  I cut down some film from this hugh roll of
Panatomic-X
aerial film, but it was too much of a hassle with two cuts in the dark.  I've
moved
on to 5x7.  One cut should do it.  Also, I can use other films that are still
available.

     Have you asked Ilford about the minimum order?   I would imagine Ilford
would
be a good possibility.  Or Bergger.  I understand Bergger will cut film to any
size.
I don't think Kodak will do it, regardless of the quantity.

     Also, doesn't Film for Classics sell that size?

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net