[LargeFormat] Great little sheet film washers

Frank Filippone largeformat@f32.net
Sun Oct 6 01:57:00 2002

I should join a 12 step program for washer junkies......  I have several,
some for 4x5, others for rolls... a myriad of them....

What I like is the efficiency of the JOBO ( 20 complete changes of water, 30
seconds each, each change being 600mL) in an automatic fill and dump unit
like the Gravity Works....For 12 Liters of water you get an archival wash in
10 minutes for 12 sheets or 4x5 film.....half that water use for 6 sheets.

Can anyone add to my habit with a favorite washer recommendation that can
use low water requirements, and automatic washing?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net