[LargeFormat] OH SHEET Contest

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 4 23:12:04 2002

Brock,

I got the original announcement by Uncle Dick, tried to come up with
something myself but they all laid an egg.
I heard/read which one won and how Karl was now a bit nervous about his
prize.
Then a couple (?) of weeks pass and I get this note that starts with "Get
them Printed?"
Huh? What printed? where?  I lost something in the roundabout!!

I've got a friend that bought a computerized embrodering machine and is
itching to practice on something.
I'm trying to come up with a small design of a twisted view camera  and
Karl's stolen motto below it.  But somehow embroidery doesn't hold a lot
of detail and I was hoping to put this on a golf shirt.  Then again the
"minicam" people I hang around with probably won't get it anyway.