[LargeFormat] Re: Nikon Process-Nikkor 260mm f/10

Ted Burford largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 4 10:30:01 2002

> Anyway, test the lenses and tell us what you find. Are they barrel or do
> they have a shutter?

There is no shutter.  What would be the best way to test them? I did
look at one on an 8X10 and it looked like it covers 8X10 with a bit of movement.

> From the photos on ebay, there seem to be two vintages, with the most obvious
> difference being the box: wood for the older version, cardboard for the newer.
> Which version do you have?   Some have said that the coatings differ; I am
> guessing that the wooden-box version is too old for multicoating.

These are in a cardboard box with styrofoam inserts.

Ted