[LargeFormat] photo expedition

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 4 09:59:24 2002

The envelopes all came to the stop. That doesn't mean that those five
were actually pulled, however. I am left handed, and load the polaroid
holder upside down and inside out, or whatever. I really have to turn
the holder over to read the writing, look at the picture, then figure
out if I have the envelope in right.

The film was totally black after developing. Not even fog around the
edges.

If I ever have a failed envelope, I will check the backwards non stop
feature. That is real bad, you lose all chance to save the film!

john (:>)) keep them shutters warm and dry!