[LargeFormat] changing tent vs readyloads

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 30 14:52:20 2002

I don't leave the house without three or four boxes of readyloads. And
Polaroids too. They all work fine in my 545 back. Load your filmholders
with your favorite film, but take readyloads for the overflow, or when
you just don't want to fuss with the changing tent.

john (:>)