[LargeFormat] Have shot some IR - finally!

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 16 21:22:05 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Diane Maher" <colrehogan@earthlink.net>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 6:07 PM
Subject: [LargeFormat] Have shot some IR - finally!

Okay, I’ve finally gotten to shoot some 4x5 IR.  I still
have to shoot
two more sheets so I can take them all out of the Grafmatic.
I hope
they come out.  A couple of them were even taken inside a
building,
those are the ones I expect not to come out, but oh well, I
thought I
might as well try.  I’ll have to post them in the critiques
section when
I get them developed.

 Geez, I gotta stop sending these emails in HTML format, I'm
going to
drive poor Clive nuts! Sorry Clive!

Diane

  Diane, with a little practice you can remove exposed shots
from a partially used Grafmatic. The exposed films are
recycled to the bottom of the stack. I would practice this
in daylight before trying it in actual use. Its sometimes
handy to know how to do it.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA