[LargeFormat] horse trading & some really dumb questions...

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Sep 14 20:52:01 2002

Any vacuum cleaner will do for this... an old canister vac is fine also.
Just make sure you have a way to allow some air to flow into the vacuum
cleaner - they need some air running through them to stay cool.  And you
don't need that much vacuum to keep paper flat!  If the vacuum speeds up
significantly, you need more relief air.

I put a connection to the built in vac in my house into my darkroom.  They
are started with a low voltage circuit to the wall receptacles, so a foot
switch would work fine for me.  And having the vacuum in the garage keeps
things quiet!!

Brock