[LargeFormat] General question

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Sep 13 05:50:01 2002

At 11:27 12/09/02 +0200, Alex Le Heux wrote:
>On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 06:07:15PM -0500, Diane Maher wrote:
> > Have any of you sold any pictures as a result of having them up on the
> > f32 site? I'm just wondering.
>
>I'd think twice before submitting anything to the F32 site, as their
>legalese is quite nasty:
>
>"Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas,
>graphics or other submissions, communicated to F32.COM through this site is
>not confidential. F32.COM shall be entitled to reproduce, distribute, or
>use any such information submitted for any purpose without compensation to
>the person sending the submission."
>
>Seems a little on the broad side...
>
>Alex

Oh Alex!

Just arrived back from running a conference in Sicily - very nice too after
the rain and dubious summer that we have been having here in the UK.  Was a
little shocked to read your EMail!

Please be aware that the f32.net Large Format Photography web site has no
connection with nor any relationship with the f32.com web site!

f32.net Large Format Photography is a non-profit making organisation
supporting a Community of Practice for large Format Photographers
worldwide. f32.net has a very comprehensive statement about copyright
issues and confidentiality. We look after our photographers and respect
their privacy and the value of any work submitted for sale in the
future!  We are also grateful for any donations to help pay for the hosting
mail list, forum, and back-end database/admin work that is part of the
running of the community. This EMail list is also part of f32.net Large
Format Photography.

So, just  to reiterate - f32.NET  (.org, .co.uk, .biz, .info) Large Format
Photography has NO connection with f32.com.

The f32.net mail galleries where work will be offered for sale by
registered f32 Photographers is currently under development.