[LargeFormat] Jobo CPE and E6 s step process

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Wed Sep 4 02:00:27 2002

Oddly enouhg, I haven't had any problem with loading film into the reels. Last time I even did it in a changing bag; six films into correct slots
and into the tank in broad daylight. The flaps click nicely into place, it is easier with film in place to figure out where they are to go.

*nude assistant in the dark? I would have problems concentrating on the film loading ;)

Ole

04.09.02 07:21:37, "mark blackman" <mark.blackman1@btinternet.com> wrote:
<snip>
>Now all I've got to do is get the hang of loading those 4x5 reels without
>getting two sheets in one slot, dropping a box of film on the floor or
>forgetting the central column, and how the hell are you supposed to put the
>two flaps on in the dark, have an assistant?*. Don't talk to me about the
>film loader, I'm fed up of being discriminated against for being left
>handed.
>
>* Could be interesting though, nude film loading?

<snip>