[LargeFormat] OH SHEET Contest

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Mon Sep 2 06:10:44 2002

Oh For Heavens Sake,

     You must not get the idea that all I do everyday in my studio is shove
naked women about the floor with a forklift truck. That was just the one
time and she liked it. Didn't do the studio floor a lot of good, though.

     Most of my work is concerned with the beauties of the dance and the
mysteries of human existance. And the play of light and shadow on forklift
trucks. God, you should see some of the chests on those forklifts....

    What I was really offering to Brock was inflammatory political
literature. I have a number of pamphlets that detail the political sins of
various ethnic and religious groups ( The Protocols of the Elders of Ottawa
is one of them and you would not believe what those monsters have in mind.
Or, if you are Canadian, you might....) All of them can be used to spark
riots, pogroms, ethnic cleansing, and bingo jambourees. No one is safe. Kind
of like rush hour on the moral freeway.

     So wait until he receives his parcel.

     Uncle Dick