[LargeFormat] Kodak readyload color code.

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Sep 1 11:24:06 2002

Okay I've publicly stated that I don't use Readyloads, so I guess I'm
the least likely candidate to ask this.

This was posted in another forum and thought there might be more
expertise on this listserve.

 >Kodak has discontinued the double sheet readyloads for a single sheet
system. on >their web site they state:

 >Will the new Single-Sheet Packets work in my current Kodak holder?
 >Yes. For best results, use the READYLOAD Single-Sheet Packets in a
KODAK >READYLOAD Film Holder with a black pressure plate or the new
KODAK PROFESSIONAL >Single-Sheet Packet Film Holder, CAT 893 7542.

 >http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/films/readyload/qAndA.
jhtml

 >My question is this: Are there readyload holders out there that don't
meet this criteria?

Thanks

Anybody out there have the full story?  I can remember when Kodak first
came out with these they had problems. Problems to the point that
everybody was flocking to Fuji.  I think there was a quiet recall on the
first generation but not sure and don't have the colors or codes to tell
a dead one from a good one.

Les