[LargeFormat] 5x7 Lens Information (was: Largeformat Web Page)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Aug 25 04:21:02 2002

At 11:34 pm -0700 24/8/02, Rich Lahrson wrote:
>Hi!
>
>      Since my 5x7 moded Seneca is here, I'm on the prowl for lens
>information/purchase.
>Here's an interesting page with links to a lot of information:
>
>http://www.thalmann.com/largeformat/
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rich Lahrson

Hello Rich,

Kerry's web site is a useful resource and as you say, well worth a visit.

Just in case you haven't visited already, the f32.net web site also
contains a lot of information. The f32 Discussion Forum for example
at http://www.f32.net/discus/ and the search box at the top right of
every page on the f32.net web site can take you to useful information.

I tapped in "Seneca" in the search box and came up with one of our
list members' names, John Moore, who has been restoring a 5x7 Seneca
Competitor.... hello John!  There is some information on lenses used
in his post.

There is also a lens specification list that should easily allow you
to determine the coverage of various lenses and to identify some
names that will be worth following up. The Lens Spec. list is at the
following URL:

http://www.f32.net/Services/Equipment/Lenses/lensspecs.html

Good luck with the lens hunt.