[LargeFormat] Seneca 5x7 Arrives

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Wed Aug 21 09:01:04 2002

Congratulations, and welcome to the world of odd sizes ;)

Most 210mm (8") lenses will cover 5x7. 300mm (12") lenses cover 8x10, so will
give lots of movements. 120mm or thereabout (5") are "standard" wide-angle.
Lots of nice lenses on Ebay - check out ebay.de too!

Good luck!

Ole,
Linhof 4x5&5x7 user.

>===== Original Message From Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net> =====
>Hi folks!
>
>     My Seneca 5x7 arrived and it's all that I expected.  I've put it on my
>Tiltall.  The
>reworking with front swings allows the camera to be put sideways on the
Tiltall
>for
>front tilts as well.  He encluded  in the deal an adaptor for an Arca Swiss
>ballhead
>which cost as much as the camera.  Nevermind, the adaptor, however, allows
the
>protection of the wood finish and the camera can be easily shifted on the
Tiltall