[LargeFormat] The Linhof Supertechnica 8x10

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 19 03:24:03 2002

Hi Ole!

     That's a nice outfit.  I looked at several Linhof 5x7 on the eBay and will
continue
to look at them.  I think they set up very fast? How much does it weigh without
the
lens?  Is there transparency film available in 5x7?  Is it necessary to ask the
seller before bidding on the German eBay?  Some sellers state no international
sales.  Most don't.  Is payment via visa possible?  I see a few large stores
selling new equipment and they accept international deals.

    I'm asking because need a lens for my Seneca.  The seller told me the
conversion was done by Karl Faller of S. K.Grimes.  I had bid on a similar
Seneca 5x7 with the same type conversion and lens boards done by
Patrick Alt which sold for the identical price several months back.

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net