[LargeFormat] reloading film holders in Toronto and Montreal

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 15 19:45:03 2002

on 8/15/02 3:05 PM, Karl Wolz at wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net wrote:

> As for the dog idea, which end do you use???
>
> Brock
>
> Don't most changing bags have a hole at each end for two hands?  The
> question is, to which hand do you want to expose the teeth?
>
> Karl

Jeez you guys, enough!  As a confirmed dog lover, and owner of two beautiful
labs, I can't take anymore.  If that doesn't do it, then I dare one of you
to try turning one of my husband's dogs into a changing bag (He's the
commander of the San Diego Police Dept.'s canine division...grrrrrrrrrr)

Tori