[LargeFormat] reloading film holders in Toronto and Montreal

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 15 11:06:02 2002

How are you planning on getting these film holders behind the maple leaf
curtain without going through x-ray?  Do you really think they will let
these be carried on with a visual inspection?

les