[LargeFormat] Panatomic-X still around sort of...

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 12 19:22:25 2002

Hi everyone!

      When I found out that Panatomic-X was still available in aerial film, I
wrote to Kodak 'down under'.
Below is the copy of their letter and my inquiry.  For those unfamilar with
Panatomic-X, it was
discontinued in 35mm and roll sizes years ago.  At EI of 32 it's very fine
grained.  I've used it
in a view camera and I'll be using it again when I get my 5x7 as I've got 1000ft
5 inch roll
in the fridge.  The roll I've got is the thin film.  My question was about the
minimum order
of the thicker film.  But apparently, it's unavailable in the usual thick sheet
film type base.
Cheers,
Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net

        Re: Aerial Web E-Mail Response (KMM2413378C0KM)