[LargeFormat] FS: Sinar Copal-3 Lensboard

Huib Smeets largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 9 13:24:03 2002

Hi,

Bought recently a lens mounted on a Sinar lensboard, as I have no use for
I'm looking for a new home for this lensboard. It's for Copal 3 but it is
not a flat lensboard, its like a recessed lensboard but than the other way
around. The seller told me he bought this type lensboard to allow the use of
Sinar DB shutter with lenses that are big where "normally" the rear cell
would interfere with the DB shutter.

Send off-list mail to request a picture. The lensboard does not show any
signs of usage and is as new.

Huib

hsmeets@plex.nl

My appologees if FS mails are "not-done" on this list.