[LargeFormat] Pyro Tips Wanted

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 31 09:20:01 2002

From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:45:34 -0400

<snip>
I spend the extra postage to purchase PMK premixed -- the concentrate lasts
years, and as has been said, the only real danger is when using the powder.

Jonathan

<snip>

Greetings,

I'm sure most users or Pyro already know this, but just in case there are
some out there that are just about to jump in I thought I'd mention this...

Don't assume liquid chemistry it's not as dangerous as powder - it can be.
Spill some, even a drop, allow it to dry and you have the powder form.
Indeed it's not as dangerous as handling large quantities of the powder,
just don't be lured into handling it casually just because it's a liquid.

Regards, Pete