[LargeFormat] Pyro Tips Wanted

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jul 27 14:11:06 2002

Hi Clive!

     I'll be using Pyro for the first time soon.  I'm a slow moving snail

on most of my photo projects.

     I realize that everyone seems to recommend the rubber gloves for
processsing with Pyro.  I also recall seeing a portrait of Paul Strand
and his fingernails were dark from using it.  Another 'old master',
Edward Weston, had similar dark fingernails.  Rich