[LargeFormat] G-Claron 210mm for 8x10?

Joseph O'Neil largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 23 08:08:03 2002

>I'm 1000 miles from the nearest camera store... that's why I'm asking on
>here  :-)

         Don't feel so bad Tim, I live very close to 4 excellent camera
stores, at least by today's standards, and none of them would have one of
those lenses in stock.  In fact, only one of them has any LF gear, a couple
of used lenses in a dusty box.    In fact, a trip this past spring to
Toronto, (Canada's largest city), and none of the main,
professional,  camera stores, even the specailty ones, had a Claron of any
kind in stock at the time.

         Just a freindly reminder for all, there's a lot of people out
there, some of them on this list, like Tim or myself,  who simply have Zero
opportunity to go to any local camera store (in my case, "local"  includes
camera stores within a three hour drive)   to test drive any LF lens, so
opinions on this list are extremely valuable and appreciated.
joe

http://www.oneilphoto.on.ca
http://www.multiboard.com/~joneil
"Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem"