[LargeFormat] Speed Graphic again

Martin McCarthy largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 22 17:46:18 2002

Some while back I was asking questions about my "new" Speed Graphic and
the lens that came with it.  Thanks, once again, for the excellent
information.

Since then, as so often, I've not had much time to take it out - doesn't
that sound too familiar?  Anyway, this weekend I finally got chance to
make some pictures with it.  Should you be interested in my results:

  http://www.ancient-scotland.co.uk/SG/netherlargie1.jpg

is a contact print I made tonight - some standing stones at Nether
Largie, Kilmartin, on the west coast of Scotland.

I make no pretence at being much of a photographer - it's just something
I do for fun - but I'm delighted with the results.  And the Speed
Graphic is *so* much easier to carry around than my Toyo monorail!

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</         http://www.non-prophet.org