[LargeFormat] Cooke Lenses - Suggestions for Future Models?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 17 20:00:16 2002

At 12:51 pm +0100 17/7/02, Clive Warren wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>As you know (if you have been reading the EMails), Cooke Optics has
>recently moved back into the production of large format lenses.
>Their first new lens after a 50 year absence from manufacturing
>large format optics is the Soft Focus PS945 229mm, f/4.5
>
>Many people responded to a request from Cooke Optics on the f32.net
>Discussion Forum for suggestions as to the next lens they should
>manufacture.
>
>I am visiting the factory tomorrow in Leicester and will be able to
>pass on any additional suggestions directly to the MD. If you have
>any thoughts please post 'em here.

Thanks to everyone for your comments - as usual am running late here
and will check the list mail again before hitting the hay. Will pass
on the feedback to Cooke Optics from the list tomorrow and let you
know the response! Barbara Lowry already has the comments from the
Discussion Forum.