[LargeFormat] Toyo 45CF

Alex Le Heux largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jul 9 06:57:04 2002

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 11:55:15AM +0100, Clive Warren wrote:

> The camera IS plastic! It is not made from Carbon Fibre. Agree with
> all you said about CF being an excellent material.

The various Toyo website mention carbon fiber, so naturally I assumed it
was. Actually, I think LF is long overdue for some proper CF kit...

> Ah! Another biker :-) Do you have one of those wonderful Ducatis?

Close enough :) I've got one of those wonderful Aprilia RSVs. Amazing
machines, makes even simple me feel like I'm Nori Haga...

Cheers,

Alex

--
A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door
and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait). -- Yu Suzuki