[LargeFormat] OT Darkroom mailing lists

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jul 7 18:44:47 2002

At 2:22 pm -0700 7/7/02, Charles Thorsten wrote:
>Since the discussion of enlarging lenses came up, I was
>wondering if there are any mailing lists devoted to printing
>in the darkroom.  The only one I found that seems related
>is Pure Silver (for B&W photography).  Is anyone here
>also on this list?  Are there any others you might recommend?
>
>Thanks!
>Charlie

Charlie,

There is the f32.net Discussion Forum topic on "Printing" at

                http://www.f32.net/discus/

Please feel free to post any questions there.

There is always alt.rec.photo.darkroom
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=rec.photo.darkroom

However, there are a lot of people here who use darkrooms so try
asking some questions!