[LargeFormat] Project Complete!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jul 3 17:31:15 2002

At 8:41 am +0100 3/7/02, Robert Lawrence wrote:
>>For "shameless self-promotion", I've put up a website displaying a 4x5 field
>>camera I've just finished building.
>
>Don,
>
>WOW!! Absolutely beautiful and a work of art. I hope Clive will link
>your page from the f32 forum. Would make a great article in a photo
>magazine (View Camera?) and you might win a contribution back to the
>build costs.

Don,

Thank you for sharing the results of your hard work with us. What a
wonderful camera and a testament to your skills as a camera builder.
If you are interested I would be delighted to give you a page on
f32.net in the Equipment section for an overview of your camera with
some photos. Please let me know off the list.