[LargeFormat] Project Complete!

Don Feinberg largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jul 1 22:26:49 2002

All the SS screws / nuts / setscrews, etc., I purchased from Small Parts,
from Reid Tool, and from MSC in Pa.

I bought the pinion wire and the racks directly from the mfg.

I fabricated all the aluminum parts myself, including knobs, etc, from
stock.  The simple 1/8" sheet aluminum and the 1/4" aluminum rod were bought
right out of the bin at the Home Depot.  The 7/8" bar stock for the knobs,
and the 1/4"x1" stock for some reinforcements I bought from onlinemetals.com

Don Feinberg
donf@cybernex.net