[LargeFormat] Photo locations

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jun 30 15:12:29 2002

I'm thinking US 12 over Lolo Pass is LF country all the way. Waterfalls,
wildflowers, rivers and mountains make this a looong one day trip.
Steptoe Butte, at sunrise or sun set is good. Late afternoon at Palouse
Falls may be good, also. And the Grande Rhone may have a few scenes
left. Just leave a few photos for the rest of us!

john (:>)