[LargeFormat] Robert Lawrence wins BIPP Polaroid Award!

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 26 19:51:01 2002

Dear Clive,

     Of course we extend our congratulations to Robert Lawrence for winning
the award - but and idle thouht has occurred....

     As this is an award for a Polaroid category, will the actual award fade
if you don't coat it in lacquer? Did the award come with a large envelope
that you have to peel off and throw away? Did this envelope leave sticky
bits on the tabletop? Did he get three awards - one with a corner missing,
one too dark, and one just right?

    Will he also gt an award from Fuji but with slightly better colour....?

     Uncle Dick