[LargeFormat] Typical - lovely weather for landscapes

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 21 13:17:50 2002

Phillip
Be very nervous about a wiggling package from Uncle Dick - they have
large annoying snakes down under. He may have chosen to mail it rather
than call animal control.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: philip.lambert [mailto:philip.lambert@ntlworld.com]=20
Sent: June 21, 2002 10:28 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Typical - lovely weather for landscapes

>      You have dog racing? Ooh, I love dog racing! I used to know a=20
> chap in my year at Uni who worked out at the dog races in Cannington=20
> as a cat skinner

Dear Uncle Dick,
<snip>
We have received your parcel (in plain wrapper) and want to know what to
do with it. I propped it up against the front door, it's about five foot
nine inches high, weighs a lot, and seemed to sort of wriggle when I
tried to carry it out to the shed.  Please send another postal order if
you want this item forwarded. Your dutiful nephew Philip