[LargeFormat] (was Re: Bergger 200 Film Speeds), have to add a comment

Tori Nelson largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 21 09:00:26 2002

   Some women say, "Size
> is not important."....Well Women, What if I tell ya, I got a 17"x24"?
EVERYTHING works on it!   It weighs over 2 or 3 hundred pounds!  If I flip
it on it's side, mounted on a truck bed, do I have one hell of a large
format   I am serious....  Don

Dear Don,

Not to be indelicate, but, there's size, and then there's...OMG, what do you
do with the rest of it?  You should be very careful when shooting with that
large format of yours, I would think it would cause you to throw your back
out, at least!

Tori