[LargeFormat] Reply to Ken - read at your peril

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 21 06:02:01 2002

Dear Kenneth,

     I think you take these things far too seriously. While it is flattering
to think that I can make you dissolve in laughter, what, after all, are we
to do with the resultant container of sludge? Augured over the turnips,
perhaps, but what do we do for camera repairs afterwards?

    No, you must cultivate the stern mien of your Puritan ancestors. If you
do not have any Puritans, try for some form of a gastric condition.
Ulcerative Colitis will sober you up whilst providing entertainment for
others around you.

    In a pinch, pinch. Catch something in the bench vise at work and twist
away. Drop a tool onto the floor and reach for it whilst applying your eye
to the edge of the bench. Remember - if picking up one end of the hot
soldering iron is good, wouldn't it be better to pick up BOTH ends.

     We'll soon have that smile off your face. Call in at the surgery and
I'll do it professionally.

     Uncle Dick